1. The award’s logo is expected to be displayed (as above) on the recipient’s Blogsite.
2. The Blogger who has nominated you must be thanked and put up for mention via a link.
3. The 10 questions posed by the said blogger are expected to be answered.
4. You’re mandated to nominate and notify ten bloggers of your choice and pass on the torch to them.
5. You get to task your nominees with any ten random questions that tickle your fancy.
Here are my FOUR nominees:
My questions are as follows:
1. Is there any such thing as feminism? If there is, what do you think it is and where do you draw the line?
2. When it comes to skin-care products and toiletries, are you brand-specific? If yes, what brand(s) do you use/recommend?
3. I’ve always wondered, is it actually possible for an unmarried lady to have a guy (who she isn’t necessarily dating) as her best friend? If yes, what are its pros/cons?
4. What is your favorite color, any day, any time, any where? And why?
5. What is that ONE thing you’re most passionate about in life?
6. Concerning Marriage, who do you think should be considered as top priority, the husband or the kid(s)? And why?
7. What are your top five reads?
8. What’s your personal philosophy?
9. What dish do you enjoy the most? And why?
10. What’s your LOVE language?
I really hope you enjoy answering the questions I posed. Have fun!
PS: I recently realized that my phone shows the “most played” songs. So here are my “top five songs” as previously requested by Omooba:
2. Yahweh, Yahweh (Chris Morgan)
3. Imela (Nathaniel Bassey ft. Enitan Adaba)
4. Baba na you Biko (Paul Chisom)
5. Miracle Worker (Glowreeyah Braimah ft. Nathaniel Bassey)
Like I mentioned in the original post, there are songs I really love that I don’t play so often. However I’d readily recommend listening to all of the above songs, if you haven’t . You’ll be blessed.
WATCHOUT FOR>>> Dear 2016: 21 LESSONS. Starting from the 1st of February.