So today I’m thankful for my siblings.
Often, when I remember what growing up was like… I just smile. The playing, acting, eating, singing, sometimes arguing or even fighting together.
BROTHER TAG @OSESE
1. He (26 moons and 6 dawns)
2. A lot of things…he is jovial, nice, musical, allows me to eat from his plate (even when he is frowning), teaches me a lot of handy stuff around the house, chauffeurs me around town, dashes me money (what more can a little sister ask for 😄) etc
3. He says we look alike…😂😂 [I can’t think of anything else]
4. Random stuff…gisting, hanging out, throwback songs, kid games like Name, Animal, Place or Things (my favorite😅)
5. BC, Egbonsky, Goldenbrother, Smat, Nirankeyz…
6. He doesn’t joke with FOOD, like seriously, dude can like to eat…maybe it’s just a guy thing sha.
7. Plenty memories…primary school days, traveling in the car backseat and singing our lungs out, that late night trip to former Wonderland (Abuja)
1. I (57 moons and 6 dawns)
2. Brainy, Black & Beautiful, mouthed, our family tailor (sorry, fashion designer ☺️), allows me to use her makeup and wear her clothes whenever I like…😉
3. My look-alike in shape, size, height, face (minus the glasses), lots of similarities in thinking (Women rights and feminism topics), life goals (family, career, vacations), creative writing, event planning etc
4. Same as OSESE
5. P, Princo, Cindy
6. She can sleep for Africa…no controversy (sorry babe, couldn’t help it😘)
7. Play acting as little girls, late night convos as adults
Again, I’m thankful for my siblings…their support in times of distress is of immense value. Family is not a right but a privilege…and I do not take mine for granted.
Love you bro and sis❤️❤️❤️
What are you thankful for today?
Spanish phrase for the day:
Me gusta cocinar- I like to cook