I’m so glad to be back and I know APRIL is halfway gone, but I’ll do my customary new month post anyway…I hope it’s been an adventurous ride for y’all.
I’m so glad to have crossed into the second quarter of the year. God in his faithfulness brought me through:
And now it’s an Alleluia April 💃💃💃
Alleluia (also spelt Hallelujah) means “Praise Ye Jehovah”
The word PRAISE is synonymous with words like bless, celebrate, compliment, exalt, glorify, hail, hallow, honor, reverence, and worship among others.
And that’s what April is about. For the many victories in the past three months…my heart desire is for God’s praises to rise from the inside of me
An insight into what the month looks like for me:
I rejoice in him (SINACH)
1. The book of John
So Jesus’ brothers said to him, “Leave this place and go to Judea, so that your followers will see the things that you are doing. No one hides what he is doing if he wants to be well known. Since you are doing these things, let the whole world know about you!” (Not even his brothers believed in him.) Jesus said to them, “The right time for me has not yet come. Any time is right for you. The world cannot hate you, but it hates me, because I keep telling it that its ways are bad.
John 7:3-7 GNB
2. Unstoppable (Christine Caine)
In the divine relay, every believer is called to run, and the only spectators are those already in heaven’s grand stand.
3. Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Peter F. Drucker)
It is not enough for a need to be felt, it also must be understood. Without understanding a problem, we may never be able to find a lasting solution.
4. Lioness Arising (Lisa Bevere)
A lioness knows her beauty is revealed in her strength. It is captured in what her body can actually do, not merely how it looks. Her attractiveness is undeniable because her power is unquestionable.
5. Passing it on (Myles Munroe)
The only way you can share power is to be confident in yourself. You are unique, no one can steal you. So learn to give yourself away.
6. It’s not about Me (Max Lucado)
Players who seek their own glory at the sacrifice of the team’s glory drive the team away from success. So it is with life. The goal is not our own glory– David Robinson.
Spanish and Igbo languages
Complete writing project- 26 Blessings and Counting!
– Ify’s Wedding…all roads lead to Nnewi 28/29th of this Month…and yes to Aso Ebi things🙌😄
Finally, yours sincerely gets to practice this Medicine thing😅🤓– Other Goals for 2017
–Ty and Lord B’s visit, for the awesome gifts I received from the abroad😉
Our belated Easter outing was yesterday, and we saw the movie OMUGWO…believe me, it was worth every penny we paid😉
1. bookzz.org: An e-library of over a million free books of several genres. Well, for the periods I was indisposed, and unable to blog, I must have consumed at least half a dozen of Agatha Christie’s books. She writes great detective stories.
2. Flo app (for ladies): provides a smart and simple way to track your cycle by making accurate and reliable predictions of your menstruation and ovulation.
Available for free on Android and Apple devices.
3. Musixmatch: an app which projects lyrics of songs played on your device directly onto the screen, so you can sing along.
Also available for free on Android and Apple devices.
So that’s it for now folks…
Wishing you all a lovely rest of the month,
And don’t stop Praising God.