So this blogpost is long overdue (since October 2015). To be honest, I didn’t even realize I was nominated until a few weeks ago.
Many thanks to Vickytoreeya of impactingme.wordpress.com for the nomination. She is one graceful lady that writes from her heart and is very much concerned about impacting her readers positively. She’s a professional journalist (I think) and a God-lover with an outstanding personality.
I have 11 questions to answer briefly but I’ll keep the “nominee tag option” open…in other words, any/everyone reading this post can take up the challenge. Cool, right?
1. I’m Eunice (and go by the Pseudonym Requine); a young christian lady passionate about living life to the fullest and inspiring everyone around her.
2. I’ll be more deliberate about living life one day at a time, and making a difference wherever I am.
3. Hehe…God is awesome. I can’t even think of any.
4. Unique. I’m a blend of an introvert with phlegmatic/melancholic temperaments, an unusual sense of humor and everything in between.
5. Well, I’m not working at the moment. I definitely won’t remain jobless in future…lol.
6. My diaries/Journal are my most cherished assests.
7. Life is beautiful, and the beautiful life is mine.
8. Flowing with the tide. I enjoy being “positively” different.
9. Blogging is an avenue to contribute to the lives around me. Here’s a post that pretty summarizes why I write/blog.
10. A lot. One of them is that in order to make a difference you have to do something in a different way.
11. Vickytoreeya, Continue to do what you love doing and in due time you’ll reap if you faint not. Galatians 6:9-10.
So there you are Vickytoreeya. Thank you again for the nomination.
Over to you guys. I have just 3 questions:
1. What’s your definition of Friendship?
2. What gives you the most passion?
3. Have you ever felt weird? How did you cope?
Like I said, any/every one is free to participate.
Thanks for reading!