So this is the first time I’ll be doing this kind of stuff, or receiving a blogger’s award for that matter. Thanks to the admirable Omooba who is such a natural at writing, for this awesome opportunity. She’s an inspiration to me. Pls check her blog here.
I’ll go straight to the point. Here are the 10 questions she asked:
1. What are the top 5 songs on your playlist?
This is kinda tough, cos I’m not a playlist kind of person, I just listen to songs as the occasion demands. Permit me to share some of my favorite songs (not necessarily the most frequently played):
1. GRACE (Michael W. Smith)
2. EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL (Anne Marie Boskovich)
3. IBA FELEDUA (Deyemi Olorin)
4. YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE (Point of Grace)
5. YAHWEH, YAHWEH (Chris Morgan)
2. What are your top 5 reads?
Hmmmn..can I count up to 5? Let’s see.
1. ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING (Keith Harrell)
2. WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO (Tim LaHaye)
3. IF CATERPILLARS CAN FLY SO CAN I (Alvin Day)
PS: The first two are legit, and I’d readily recommend them. The 3rd is the most recent, and I’m yet to fully digest its contents.
3. What would you say is the best quality in a Person?
The ability to be true to oneself.
4. What unnerves you?
At the moment, Cockroaches. I can’t stand them.
5. What keeps you motivated?
God’s word, good books and any inspiring write-up I come across.
6. Why do you blog?
So that I can inspire others.
Why did I start blogging? Because a good friend inspired me to. He blogs here.
7. What’s the best thing anyone has ever said to you?
You mean the BEST thing ever? I can’t readily think of it…probably wasn’t paying attention. 😑😕🤔
8. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Ofcourse, I open my eyes…😉🙃
Then I check the time.
Some days, I have my QUIET TIME first. Other days, I go and use the bathroom if it’s urgent.
9. Do you like being female? Why?
Being female is AWESOME because despite the many challenges we face (within and without), we always try to stay STRONG.
Plus it’s not easy to be a Man, as per the responsibilities demanded.
10. Is happiness the ultimate point of living? Why if you agree? and if not, what is it?
Happiness is a choice. There is however more to life than being happy all the time. It’s important to trade momentary happiness for more lasting Joy, which can only be found through a relationship with Christ. Living for God is the ultimate point of living.
PS: I hope I answered the questions appropriately. I don’t have a lot of female bloggers I can nominate at the moment, but I’ll follow up with update(s) via the comment section ASAP.
Thanks again, Omooba.
It was fun.